in the hopes that someone out there can give help to a family in need

At the age of 19 my husband Was convicted of consensual sex with a fifteen year old girl and to this day he has dealt with but suffered from it but by being forced to have the residence restrictions of a sex offender results in being forced to stay at a rather crime ridden barely affordable hotel despite being a hard working honest man who has learned and grown from his mistake. To this day he regrets it deeply and has worked to try and make reparations towards it. The both of us work full time jobs he as a certified state fumigator and me as an insurance rep. We are looking to move from the place we are currently into somewhere we can call our own…. We are not overly limited as to rent but more towards the upfront costs as the weekly rent at our current place prevents us from being able to save any upfront money. However everywhere we have found suitable to his record and need of registration usually denies us on the basis of this mistake made long ago, my husband has served his time and has become a law abiding member of society that also goes out his way to help anyone in need and who works a full time job and also oversees a crew if there is anyone out there who can point us in the right direction or who may be able to arrange a rental agreement that would benefit both parties I would be eternally grateful….

  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6937346962


best of [?]