compensation: Neg Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Signarama, the world's largest sign company, is seeking an enthusiastic and organized individual with great people skills to fill the GRAPHIC DESIGNER/ CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (CSA) role at their location in Vero Beach, Florida.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Must be able and willing to do telemarketing sales on an as needed basis.
• Design individual signs (large and small) utilizing Adobe Creative Suite and Flexi-sign
• Front Counter Sales - Serve as a first point of contact for walk-in and telephone customers.
• Respond to customer inquiries to determine needs, provide recommendations and quotes and assist customers with the order process. Obtain information for future contact
• Process customer orders. Accurately complete Work Order; obtain customer's approval and down payment
• Telemarketing Calls to Direct Mail Listings. Existing Customers, and New Business Listings
• Call Outstanding Quotations
• Work closely with Management and Production Team to answer any questions they may have concerning current work orders.
• Maintain a good working relationship with vendors to obtain quotes and follow upon orders in process.
Any combinations of education, training or general experience that would provide the required skills and knowledge base sufficient enough for job performance. This includes:
• At least 1 year of Graphics Design within the Print or Sign industry.
• Basic math skills (please be able to read and interpret a ruler and use a calculator.) Basic sales skills; telemarketing skills; experience with a POS/Accounting system; using a keyboard for typing/data input; computer basics including Windows and Microsoft Office Suite skills:
• Previous experience as a customer sales associate/service representative.
• Easy-going, adaptable personality. Must be professional and diplomatic.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers