favorite this postAquaculture Hatchery Assistant (Fort Pierce)hide this posting
compensation: TBD employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The primary responsibility of this entry-level position is caring for marine ornamental fish.
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Assist in daily fish hatchery operations.
2. Feed and care for fish in various stages of development.
3. System maintenance including tank and filter cleaning.
4. Monitoring and recording of water quality parameters.
5. Maintaining fish health and adhering to strict biosecurity protocols.
Experience with Aquaculture or tropical fish is a plus.
High School diploma or GED equivalent.
Flexible schedule, may include weekends.
The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Willing to work in a hot and humid environment.
Benefits include Health Insurance and Paid Time Off.
We are a Florida DFWP. You will be required to pass a background check and drug analysis.