condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Honda model name / number: CRF450
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a 2011 HONDA CRF450 in Beautiful Condition!
Only 30 hours.
My nephew bought it NEW IN THE BOX October 2014. So technically it's 4 years old!
Renthal Handlebars and sprockets
New D.I.D. Chain
Comes with original Manual
Brand new Dunlop tires
Stored safely in a garage!
Upgraded Shifter and Rear Brake Levers
You won't be disappointed!!!
From Motorcross ACTION Magazine~2011 HONDA CRF450
Long regarded as the bike of choice in the big-bore motocross division, the 2011 CRF450R incorporates improvements that will help this bike retain its premier standing. The prodigious powerband is now even stronger thanks to more low-end pull and midrange grunt along with enhanced throttle response via a new throttle body. Revised suspension linkage and settings yield improved control, increased ride plushness and enhanced rear-wheel traction. A new Honda Progressive Steering Damper (HPSD) produces even better tracking traits than before, and a new muffler meets the 94-decibel sound level required by some racing organizations in 2011. All this and more make the 2011 CRF450R a shoo-in to maintain its dominant role among open-class MX bikes.
NEW FOR 2011
– Revised engine tuning and new 46mm throttle body increase low-end and midrange power and give improved throttle response.
– Front fork features a lighter cartridge cylinder and all-new valving for improved control and increased ride plushness.
– Revised shock valving yields improved control and increased rear wheel traction.
– New suspension linkage produces improved chassis balance and increased rear wheel traction in rough-track conditions.
– Honda Progressive Steering Damper (HPSD) features larger piston diameter (20mm to 24mm) for improved tracking traits.
– Redesigned muffler lowers sound emissions to 94 dB.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers