compensation: $15-plus OT benefits available and possible permanent placement employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Prodrivers is looking for a qualified CDL Class B driver for the Stuart area to work for a leading independently-owned and operated distributor of foodservice packaging, facilities maintenance supplies and equipment in the United States, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean. This full time, long term opportunity will pay $15.00 to start and has the potential to turn into a permanent position for the right candidate. Must be able to operate a pallet jack, lift gate and hand trucks and perform several stops per day (10-15) and sometimes make several deliveries for one client in multiple departments. Start time is 5am Monday-Friday. Overtime provided. If you live in or around Palm Beach or Martin County we encourage you to apply. Come join an industry leader and start your career with Prodrivers.
Click Here to Apply Online
• Good Work History
• Acceptable MVR
• Minimum of 1-year experience that can verified and is within the past 3 years and driving experience has to be with the CDL
• Once you apply you will be contacted within 24 hours
• Safety is number one priority, we comply with DOT and FMCSA
• No Endorsements required but are highly valued
ProDrivers has great benefits:
• Assignments to fit your schedule
• Competitive weekly pay
• No force dispatches
• Our application opens the door to major transportation companies in the area
• Insurance Available
• Direct Deposit or Debit pay card
• Holiday and Reliability Bonus
• IRA Options
Must be able to read, write and speak English. Per FMCSA guideline 391.63, a motor carrier shall not require or permit a person to drive a commercial motor vehicle unless that person is qualified to drive a commercial vehicle, (b) except as provided in subpart G of this part, a person is qualified to drive a motor vehicle if he/she- (2) Can read and speak English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers